Please review the information below, so you know what to expect.
Please check our Google listing… This text opens a new tab to our Google listing… for up-to-date hours of operation during this time.
First and foremost, the safety and well-being of our patients, community, and staff are always our highest priorities.
As a practice, we follow the CDC, ADA, and OSHA guidelines to prevent the spread of infectious diseases at all times. Please be assured we’re committed to providing a safe experience for all of our guests, as always!
Screening questions we’ll ask you
When you arrive for your appointment, we’ll ask you the following questions.
If you answer “Yes” to any question, you’ll be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Are you currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Have you been in contact with a known positive COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a fever? (We’ll verify by taking your temperature when you arrive)
- Do you have any shortness of breath?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Do you have sneezing, watery eyes, and/or sinus pain/pressure?
- Have you experienced recent headaches, fatigue, or weakness?
- Have you lost your sense of taste and/or smell?
- Within the last 14 days, have you traveled to any foreign country?
If you have an appointment coming up and can answer “Yes” to any question now, please give us a call to reschedule your appointment before driving to our office. We have plenty of availability to get you back in a couple of weeks.
Your health and safety are important to us.
Additional safety precautions we’ve added
Before driving to your appointment with us, please look over this list:
- Before your appointment, please review our screening questions listed above. If you answer “Yes” to any question, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that parents wait in their car and send their child in for their appointment. Exceptions will be made for caregivers.
- Upon arrival, we’ll ask you the screening questions and check your temperature. If you show symptoms or risk for illness, we’ll ask you to reschedule.
- Staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Clinical staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines and have removed magazines, children’s toys, and so forth.
- Please check our Google listing… This text opens a new tab to our Google listing… for our most up-to-date hours of operation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and safe.